||[04 Mar 2005|10:43pm]
Hmm. Well I usually don't get into these things for one reason or another, liek I don't listen to the right music, or something. Oh well; here it goes!
1. Name: Katie
2. Age: 14
3. Birthday: December 26 yep, day after christmas =)
4. Sex: Female
5. Status (single. dating. etc.): currently, single.
6. If so their name: er...
7. Three words that describe you: Artistic? Hyper? Dorky?
8. Likes: Jersey shore, Music; all kinds except rap and r&b. THE BEATLES!! My friends, Mermaids, photography, Being a Dork in public places, Fairies, The Sea, The Jersey Shore, Asian Culture, &&&&&yep.
9. Dislikes: People who judge people without knowing them, People who judge people by what they wear.
10. Promote to one journal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/hyper_rocker/49161.html
Promote to two communities:
well, the communities I'm in don't like promo's for communities that don't have anything to do with it. Sorry.
This or That
11. orange or bananas: Bananas
12. cats or dogs: Hmmm. i like both, but I guess; dogs.
13. gold or silver: silver
14. chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOALTE!!
15. blue or pink: Blue
16. Do you believe in ghosts?:yes'm
17. What color are your teeth?: pen!!
18. Religion: Christian
19. What traits do you look for in a friend?: Good laugh, trustworthy, able to listen, honest, um, nice...
20. Britney Spears: mmfff. She can sing, I know she can because I used to listen to her old old stuff, but now her voice is all computer-ized. and she acts so slutty in the music videos.
21. Hilary Duff: Well, one of my best friends hates her, but personally I like her. I think she's a good actress and she's pretty and she can sing.
22. Ashlee Simpson: well. Her song lyrics are okay but..she can't sing. I've heard her on a number of ocasions live on TV...I just don't like her singing >.<
23. Abortion: I'm Pro-choice. People can do whatever they want. If they want the baby? Fine. If they don't want the baby? Fine. Then they can get an abortion. Let the people choose for themselves.
24. Drugs: Drugs are bad, mmmkay?
25. Alcohol: Alcohol, can be okay if it's just a little bit, and you don't drive afterwards. But not like being an alcoholic or anything. That's bad.
26. Chad Micheal Murray:mmm..I don't know, I've never seen any movies or tv shows he's in, so..I don't know.
27. Eminem: Mmfff. He tries to be really gangster. That just..annoys me. I mean, why would anyone WANT to act like they live in a ghetto? My family actually used to LIVE there and I'm telling you it's AWFUL. So I don't really like the fact that he kind of tries to act like that, but I think some of his songs are okay.
28. Love: is not very plentiful right now. Ha, it's just there's noone really..love-worthy at my school.
29. Lockness Monster: Yes ma'am I believe.
30. color: Blue
31. number: 2?
32. food: pie!
33. book: ah, there's WAY too many. I love Sarah Dessen's books, and "A great and Terrible Beauty" by libra bray. And "Cut" by Patricia McCormick.. Uh, "Crank" is good, too. And the Young Royals series ..^__^. Um, the cirque du freak series, "hanging on to max", "sirena" and "zel" by donna jo napoli, they're really good. And Alice hoffman's books are awesome too.. &Louise Rennisons books...
I just can't choose!
34. movie: Spirited Away, Disney Movies, Old Forgotten movies (The last Unicorn, The Princess &the Goblin, etc.) Titanic, Signs, The Sixth Sense, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron, Orange County, Office Spaces, Monty Python &the Holy Grail, Ginger &Cinnamon, Kung Fu Hustle, &a lot more.
35. actor: Leonardo DiCaprio =)Or Johnny Depp.
36. actress: Judy Garland.
37. song: Too many to name.
38. singer: Gwen Stefani
39. band: The Beatles
41. tv shows: South park, Degrassi, fosters home for imaginary friends
Last But Not Least
42. How did you find this community?: I was searching interests.
43. Personal Quote: 'when life gives you lemons; SQUIRT THEM ON LOBSTER!' Yeah, that's form the red lobster commercials, but when I heard it I loved it. So I made it my personal quote, too. =)
okay. I guess that wasn't so bad. night night.